beautifeel-72257

0

Bungee cord on dress sandal works surprisingly well - I love bungee cord fastenings. They're easy to use and flexible, and they don't get caught on your clothes like velcro. I found these while searching Logohoo on "Bungee cord". I was looking for walking shoes, but I also needed some new dress sandals, so I took a closer look. When they arrived, I found a lot to like. The fastening not only tightens the top of the shoe but the heel as well, important for me since I have narrow heels. The bungee cord doesn't detract from the look of the sandal, which goes well with my work clothes, which run to the "business casual" style. There is a lot of fine detailing that doesn't show in the picture, e.g. the burgundy cord on the instep. The arch support is also excellent. My only concern is that the straps are kind of thin and fragile-looking, so I hope they hold up. At any rate, I am looking forward to wearing these now that the weather is warmer.

Beautifeel sandals:beautifeel-72257

0 comments:

Post a Comment