sandals-72710

0

Beautiful shoe BUT..... This is a very stylish shoe, comfortable, overall a very nice looking shoe; the only problem is, it smells, yes , it?s smells like vulcanized rubber, as soon as I opened the box , the vapors from the man made materials were overwhelming; I set them on an open area for over a week and still can smell the materials. What a shame!... I did wear them once but it was not very nice to walk around smelling like a tire store, I even got myself a matching belt ,I won?t get rid of the shoes , they look so nice so, I?m going to see if the smell goes away eventually

Beautifeel sandals:sandals-72710

The style sandals-72710 of beautifeel sandal which display on upper picture is one classic sandal for young female. Several days, sandals-72710 beautifeel sandal style also been very popular all over the world. Like sandals-72710 style sandal, please give your idea. Wanting get a pair of style sandals-72710 sandal, contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment